Last week Dr. Brantner appeared on News Channel 11’s Daytime Body and Soul segment. He and Amy discussed the popularity of cosmetic surgery, A few highlights from the segment include:
- The prevalence of breast reduction procedures (a surgical procedure that reduces back pain and other medical issues caused by large breasts. Breast reductions are typically covered by insurance)
- Trauma surgery and skin cancer treatment
- Breast reconstruction after breast cancer
- The importance of trust and open communication between a patient and physician
- The transformative power of self-confidence
Watch It Now
WJHL explores plastic and reconstructive surgery.
If you’re interested in renewing your confidence with a face or body rejuvenation procedure, call Dr. Brantner’s office to book a consultation. We specialize in both major and minor cosmetic procedures, as well as reconstructive surgery.