About Our Practice
To provide advanced, up-to-the-minute, technically excellent patient care in a compassionate Christian atmosphere. Most procedures not requiring a hospital stay can be done in our state-of-the-art, state licensed ambulatory surgery center.
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Each patient can expect a complete evaluation of their problem with a thorough explanation of options and risks involved with each. We also give careful attention to patient expectations and will be very straightforward about whether or not those expectations can be fulfilled to the patient’s satisfaction. The goal is to help each patient decide if surgery is the right option for them by providing information they can use to make the choice.
- East Tennessee Ambulatory Surgery Center – A state-of-the-art, state licensed ambulatory surgery center. Any procedure that can be done with 23 hour patient observation and no “in house” stay can be done here. We like our patients to feel pampered and assured of excellent standard of care.
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
Wynn Brantner – Registered Nurse
Nancy Ross – Office Manager
- Laurie Webb – Insurance
- Haleigh Jones- Receptionist
- Moriah Delp – Thermi Technician
I went to Dr Brantner for reconstruction revision. I'm very, very pleased with the results. The staff were wonderful. I can't thank them enough for taking care of my surgery and making me feel and look so much better!!! I would highly recommend Dr Brantner.
Great surgeon! Every employee in the office is wonderful and helpful. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Brantner, Win, and all of the staff.
Talk to us