Procedure Cancellation Policy
- A 20% non refundable deposit is required to book all cosmetic procedures.
- Cancellation 3-7 days prior to the scheduled procedure, 50% of the surgeon’s fee is non refundable.
- Cancellations 48 hours or less prior to cosmetic procedures and consultations is otherwise non-refundable.
- Our consultation fee is $85.00 for cosmetic consultations with Dr. Brantner. This fee will be applied towards the total cost of your procedure. This is a non-refundable fee. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment it may be used as an in office credit. Consultation fees are assessed annually. If you come in within a year of your last procedure, there will be no fee applied for your consultation for your new procedure.
- If you miss your consultation appointment or if we are notified less than 48 hours of a cancellation/ reschedulling before your consultation, you will be charged the consultation fee and it will be non-refundable. You will need to pay another consultation fee to reschedule your appointment. Missed appointment/no-show fees cannot be used for any future appointments.
Cancellation Policy for Physician Referral or Insured Patients
Cancellation/ No Show Policy for Doctor Appointment
- We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing another patient from getting much needed treatment. Conversely, the situation may arise where another patient fails to cancel and we are unable to schedule you for a visit, due to a seemingly “full” appointment book. If an appointment is not cancelled at least 48 hours in advance you will be charged a fifty dollar ($50) fee; this will not be covered by your insurance company.
- If you reschedule more than 2 times a $50.00 non refundable fee will be assessed before we can reschedule.
- We will require that patients with account balances do pay their account balances to zero (0) prior to receiving further services by our practice. Patients who have questions about their bills or who would like to discuss a payment plan option may call and ask to speak to a business office representative with whom they can review their account and concerns. Patients with balances over $100 must make payment arrangements prior to future appointments being made.
We strive to ensure you are completely satisfied with your final results.
Our team is renowned for their skill and achievements in plastic & cosmetic surgery
Cutting Edge Medical Procedures and State of the art facilities
We offer several financing options to make cosmetic surgery more affordable.
I went to Dr Brantner for reconstruction revision. I'm very, very pleased with the results. The staff were wonderful. I can't thank them enough for taking care of my surgery and making me feel and look so much better!!! I would highly recommend Dr Brantner.
Great surgeon! Every employee in the office is wonderful and helpful. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr Brantner, Win, and all of the staff.
Talk to us