INJECTABLE FILLERS: Fills creases, wrinkles and depressions in the skin
- Juvederm: Used to treat nasolabial folds (the creases that run from the sides of the nose to the corners of the mouth), marionette lines (the creases that run from the corner of the mouth and down onto the chin), and wrinkles around the mouth. The results of this treatment usually last about one year.
- Fat Injections: The process of taking fat from your stomach area and injecting it into your facial area. It is often permanent with fewer possible risks and complications since the fat is harvested from the patient’s own tissue.
- Volbella: This FDA-approved injection is used to soften the appearance of fine lines around the mouth and increase lip fullness. It may also be used to smooth acne scarring on the face.
- Voluma: Injectable gel that adds volume beneath the surface of the skin to lift and contour the cheek area; almost like a liquid facelift!
- Vollure: Used for injection into the facial tissue to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
BOTOX: Improves the look of moderate to severe frown lines
Years of squinting, concentrating, or frowning can cause your skin to furrow and crease. Botox is used to treat glabella wrinkles (the perpendicular lines between the eyes), crow’s feet and forehead wrinkles. The results of these injectables typically last about three to four months, at which time the treatment can be repeated. After several treatments the wrinkles smooth out for longer periods of time.
CHEMICAL PEELS: Rejuvenates your skin, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- TCA Peel: Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Glycolic Acid: Rejuvenation, minimize fine lines and wrinkles-May take several treatments
- Microdermabrasions: Mechanical exfoliation technique to remove dead skin cells on the surface
Achieving the body you want is now possible with SculpSure’s light-based, non-surgical body-contouring system to treat stubborn fat in areas such as the love handles and abdomen! We’ve been so excited to introduce this innovative technology, available February 2017. Please visit our SculpSure page for before and after photos, what to expect and scheduling your consultation.