As the weather warms many people stop thinking about short-term health goals and begin contemplating life changes. For many that means eating healthier, exercising regularly, and developing better habits. As the world starts thinking about swimsuit season, many people also start considering cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic breast lifts and augmentations are among the most popular cosmetic procedures for women in early spring. If you’re considering a breast rejuvenation procedure, read our 5 best blogs on cosmetic breast enhancement.
Everything You Need to Know about Breast Enhancement
- Is a Breast Reduction Right for You? While breast augmentations get more press, innumerable women have improved their self-esteem with breast lift surgery. If you have large, sagging breasts that cause physical or emotional discomfort, breast lift surgery may be the body rejuvenation procedure for you.
- One Size Doesn’t Fit All: Most women who decide to get breast implants learn that choosing a breast size isn’t as simple as it sounds. This guide to choosing a breast implant size offers helpful insights for making the decision.
- Breast Implants (It’s All About Choices):Getting the body of your dreams isn’t all about breast size. If you’ve elected to have a breast augmentation you’ll need to decide the position of your scar and whether to place the implants above or beneath the pectoral muscles.
- Breast Augmentation Myths: Debunked: In some social circles there’s a stigma attached to breast augmentation surgery. We examine the most pervasive myths about “boob jobs” and explain why they’re false.
- Medical Myths About Breast Implants: Are you worried about the correlation between breast implants and cancer? Are you concerned you won’t be able to breastfeed after a breast augmentation? We address the most common medical misconceptions about breast enhancement in this blog.
If you’d like to learn more about cosmetic breast rejuvenation, contact Jim N. Brantner MD, Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.