Do you want smoother, fresher features this summer? Dr. Brantner’s office has facial rejuvenation procedures to suit your needs, no matter what you’re looking for. Our surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation is subtle and effective, so your friends and family will say, “You look amazing, but I can’t put my finger on the difference.”
Everything You Need to Know about Facial Rejuvenation
At Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Johnson City, we want you to find the best procedure for you. How do we do that? By giving you as much information as possible before you schedule a consultation. Check out our best blogs on facial rejuvenation.
- Skin Rejuvenation without the Downtime: Learn about microdermabrasion, a 30 minute procedure that removes the damaged top layer of skin to restore a healthier, smoother look.
- Facial Rejuvenation (Right Where You Want It): Which type of facelift is right for you? We discuss the differences between S-Lifts, Mini Facelifts, Mid-Facelifts, Upper Facelifts, and Full Facelifts.
- A Fresh Start for Spring: Learn about the various types of chemical peels and the ways they can (or can’t) refresh your appearance.
- Which Procedures Are Popular for Men? Facial rejuvenation isn’t strictly a women’s game.
- 4 Myths about Botox: The most well-known injectable, Botox often gets a bad rap. Leave these Botox myths behind.
- Rejuvenate the Skin with Juvederm: What is Juvederm, and how does it differ from other injectable fillers?
- Things to Know Before Scheduling a Neck Lift: Is a neck lift right for you?
- Healthy Skin Care after a Facelift: It’s never a bad time to start good skincare habits.
This April, we’re offering 15% off facial rejuvenation procedures. Whether you want a mini facelift, a non-surgical procedure, or a full facelift, now is the perfect time to schedule your procedure. That youthful glow is within reach!